"The greatest gift you can give someone is time." -Rick Warren. So why not give your time to the arts? Enrich yourself and your community by becoming a volunteer at Bailey Hall. We host 250+ events a year, and ushers, greeters and helping hands are needed for each one of them!
Become a Volunteer Usher today and immerse yourself in the world of the arts. We have so many options to choose from!
- High school students that need to work on their community hours (Parental Consent document required)
- People that want to get involved some days of the week to help with office work
- People that are available only during the weekends
- Group Volunteer for organizations or companies that would like to work events as a group (great way to bond while serving the community!)
- Be an Ambassador and help spread the word about our shows (examples: handing out flyers, social media sharing, calling patrons, etc.)
For information, contact Anamarie Torres - Events Manager, to schedule an orientation, email@example.com or call 954-201-6598.
PLEASE NOTE: To provide the best customer experience to the audience that we serve, all volunteers are required to go through a Background Check and interview process.