Bailey Hall at Broward College: COVID-19 UPDATE
Cancelation and Rescheduling of Events and Ticket Refund Options
Davie, FL. (Monday, March 16, 2020) In response to the latest developments of the COVID-19 outbreak in Florida and in particular Broward County, Bailey Hall at Broward College has taken the difficult but necessary decision to cancel all performances and events until further notice.
Bailey Hall at Broward College is committed to providing flexibility to our patrons. Ticketholders for performances canceled during this period have the option to:
- Exchange tickets for another show
- Donate tickets and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value
- Receive a refund
Box Office staff at Bailey Hall at Broward College will contact ticket holders to upcoming performances. Bailey Hall will be processing refunds for ticket purchases in the upcoming days. The Box Office will be open throughout this week, from 12 to 5 p.m. Patrons who need further assistance can email our Box Office Coordinator, Karen Jattan, at email@example.com or call 954-201-6884. We are committed to communicating with all our guests as quickly as possible and we ask for your patience during these circumstances.
We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and we will share further updates with our patrons as needed. Bailey Hall will be processing refunds for ticket purchases in the upcoming days. The Box Office will be open throughout this week, from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Please, contact us if you have any questions, 954-201-6884. While we will try to respond to inquiries as soon as they are received, we ask for your patience during this process.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will share information with our patrons as it becomes available. For future events not listed below, please check our website for updates.
The following performances and events have been canceled or rescheduled:
- Fusion National Dance Competition March 13 - 15 (CANCELED)
- Women's History Month Art Exhibit Opening Reception March 19 (CANCELED)
- FAT: Dead Man's Cell Phone by Sarah Ruhl March 19 – 22 & March 26 - 29 (RESCHEDULED April 23 - 26)
- Mainstage: Ranky Tanky March 20 (RESCHEDULED JAN 2021)
- SFJ: Jazzmeia Horn March 21 (CANCELED)
- Amernet String Quartet with Jure Rozman, Piano March 22 (CANCELED)
- Film Maker Series: Picture Character March 26 (CANCELED)
- Shake The Ground Dance Competition March 27 – 29 (RESCHEDULED MAY 29 - 31)
- BC Spring 2020 Dance Concert April 2 & 3 (CANCELED)
- Broward Choral Society and Select Choir Concert April 4 (CANCELED)
- St. Petersburg Piano Quartet April 5 (CANCELED)
- Bailey Hall Jazz Club Featuring the BC Small Jazz Ensemble and the BC Big Band April 9 (CANCELED)
- FAT: BC Theatre Second Stage Production A Deadly Deception April 17 – 19 (RESCHEDULED May 22 - 24)
- Broward Symphonic Band Sousa Concert April 26 (CANCELED)
- Broward Symphony Orchestra Symphonic Masterworks, No. 4 - Celebrating 250 Years of Beethoven April 26 (CANCELED)
ABOUT BAILEY HALL
Bailey Hall is a professionally equipped cultural venue on the central campus of Broward College. Its mission is to serve as a laboratory setting for students in music, theatre, and dance; to be a vital source of cultural engagement for all Broward College students who are given the opportunity to use Bailey Hall for performances and concerts; and to be a high-profile outreach arm of the college to its surrounding communities. Performances at Bailey Hall represent a unique blend of hip, smart, engaging, and authentic programming. In addition, we are committed to honoring the many cultures of South Florida with our offerings.